I agree to the processing of my personal data by Exodus Brand Sp. z o.o. with it's registered office in Warsaw 01-472, ul. Zaboreczne 13, Poland, entered in the register of entrepreneurs under the KRS number 0000727223, to respond to the inquiry via the e-mail address provided by me. Consent is voluntary, it acknowledges that I can withdraw this consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data based on my consent before its withdrawal.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Exodus Brand Sp. zo.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 01-472, ul. Zaboreczne 13, Poland, entered in the register of entrepreneurs under the KRS number 0000727223, obtained while using "cookies". Consent is voluntary, I understand that I can withdraw this consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data based on my consent before its withdrawal.
1. The administrator of your personal data is Exodus Brand Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 01-472, ul. Zaboreczne 13, Poland, entered in the register of entrepreneurs under the KRS number 0000727223, NIP 5223121677.Contact details: Exodus Brand, ul. Zaboreczne 13, 01-472 Warsaw, Poland, e-mail: email@example.com
2. Users' personal data is processed based on consent. Consent is given voluntarily, but the processing of my personal data is necessary for the purposes described in this document. If I do not give my consent or subsequently submit a request to change or delete my data or withdraw my consent, I will no longer be able to receive information containing marketing content and commercial offers to the e-mail address I provided.
3. The following categories of recipients may access personal data: authorized employees and representatives of the administrator and entities processing personal data based on contracts entrusting the processing of personal data.
4. Personal data will be processed until your consent is revoked. In the event of revocation of consent, personal data will be permanently deleted. I am aware that the data administrator may, however, retain a limited part of my personal data in order to demonstrate compliance with the regulations.
5. I acknowledge that, as a data subject, I have the right to:
a) Request access to my Personal Data; the data subject shall be entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether personal data concerning them are being processed and, if so, shall be entitled to access them. The Administrator will provide at the user's request a copy of the User's Personal Data which is processed. For any subsequent copies requested by users, the Administrator may charge a reasonable fee resulting from administrative costs.
b) Rectification of personal data; users have the right to rectify their incorrect personal data. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, they have the right to request the correction of incomplete personal data, this includes providing an additional statement.
c) The deletion of personal data ("right to be forgotten"); users have the right to request, inso far as the circumstances provided for by law arise, the immediate deletion of personal data concerning them, and the Administrator is obliged to delete such Personal Data without undue delay.
d) Restrictions on the processing of your Personal Data; in this case, the Administrator will indicate such Personal Data at the user's request, and their processing may be limited only for specific purposes.
e) The transfer of Personal Data; under certain conditions, users have the right to receive in a structured, commonly used format, machine-readable Personal Data concerning them, processed by the Administrator and have the right to transfer this Personal Data to another entity.
f) Sobjection; in certain circumstances, users have the right at any time to object - for reasons related to the particular situation of users - to the processing of personal data concerning them, the Administrator may be obliged to stop processing such Personal Data.
g) Withdraw the consent given at any timeAll rights may be enforced by users by means of a message sent to the address of the personal data administrator or to the e-mail address of the Data Protection Officer.
6. In addition, if a user believes their personal data is being processed unlawfully, they have the right to lodge a complaint with the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
7. Personal data collected for the aforementioned purposes will not be used as a basis for automated decisions.
8. The administrator and data processors shall provide appropriate technological, physical, administrative and procedural data protection measures corresponding to market standards to protect and ensure the confidentiality, correctness and availability of the personal data processed, as well as protection against unauthorised use or unauthorised access to personal data and protection against personal data breaches.
9. Personal data may be disclosed to competent authorities authorised under applicable law.